First Day of School 2016

Today was the first day of school for my sweet boys. They are now in grades 2, 4, and 6... and I can't believe how quickly time is passing. Today, I am sharing our back to school traditions and a few photos from our first day.


We started our day with a special pancake breakfast.


Then, the boys reluctantly posed for a few pictures. We always take pictures with some photo props and with the boys holding their "first day of school" photos from the previous year.


After they finished their mini photo shoot, the two younger boys headed to school with some little treats for their friends and teachers. 

Apparently, when you are in Grade 6 you don't really want to do this anymore. :-)



Fun, right?

My oldest son has hockey practice after school, but after that, we'll all have a special snack and talk about the day. I can't wait for them to get home. I miss them already!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....