Summer Reading List

One of the items on our summer checklist this year is... make a summer reading list.  First, the boys and I came up with a list, and now we will get the books from the library and read them together.  Today I am sharing our new summer reading list.


Fun, right?  Don't you just love seeing your children reading during the summer months.  I know I do!

To download a copy of our list, right click on the picture above, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular photo.

Or... why not try making your own list?  I bet your little ones have tons of great ideas.


I think creating a summer reading list is a great way to encourage kids to read (and help prevent the "summer slide").  What are your best tips?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....